Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's talk about writing...

Hey Everyone.

I'm currently listening to Undeniable by Mat Kearney.

Alright, so you all know my passion for writing. After all, my motto for this page is "Go ahead, cut me, see that? That's ink, not blood. I'm programmed to write, it's my blood.". Which I think I wrote in a fit of brilliance. I love that line. Anywoo...

So, you remember my writing way back in the beginning of the blog, when I was writing America's next bestselling novel. Well, that never panned out. Oh well, tis life. I realize now, that as much as I love writing, and as much as I have these great ideas, I cannot write a novel. Well, at least not at this point in my life. I have however realized that I can write short stories. I have written a few adult themed stories. [erotica] I have gotten really good feedback on them and I think I have improved tremendously in even the past couple of months.

Well, onto the real topic of this blog (that was all back stuff). I am writing a short story right now, and it is based heavily on Sky and me. The characters are based off of us, but the story is completely fictional. I have to admit, I am loving writing it. I think I have enjoyed the backstory writing as much as I have the dirtier writing. I think it is because the backstory writing allows me to daydream about the future with Sky. Which is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do. It is hard not to be around him everyday, so I find myself thinking about times when I will be.

Well, I just wanted to say, I am writing this bit of adult themed writing [erotica] right now. I am loving it. And that's pretty much all.

Have a good day.

<3

Soul

No comments: