Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Recipes

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to birds chirping outside my window.

Ok, so this is going to talk about two things, my new adoration for recipes and Sky.

Recipes-

Recipes are freaking GREAT!!! I love them. I have started this thing with myself where I ask myself, "what would I make for dinner tonight". I love cooking. It is definitely something that relaxes me and I truly love seeing other people enjoy my food. So I've been looking at recipes and I am going to start a recipe project. I'm going to get a bunch of recipe books and start filling them. :D Simple, but I'm really looking forward to it.

OK, now... Sky. I don't think I have the words to accurately describe how much he makes me happy. The relationship is so freeing. I have my role, and he has his, and it works. It is the most comfortable and happiest I've ever been with someone. Even though I've written that, it doesn't even begin to really say how I feel. I want him, I miss him, and I love him.

<3

Soul

No comments: