Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Managing

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to No Surprises by Chris Daughtry.

Alright, so it has been brought to my attention that I plan things. More than that, I microplan things. I know that I do this. I am a very ahead of time person. I love living in the moment, don't get me wrong, but I also like the comfort of knowing that things are planned out and there is no chaotic rush to figure out how things are going to work. I know that everyone is different. I can live with not knowing what is going on this weekend. I really can. I swear.

It is one area where Sky and I don't match up. I knew this even when I met him. He is a very, I don't even know the right word for it... But he is it. :P He has pointed out a couple of times to me that I plan, I know it is annoying, and I knew that before we met too. It is something that I have been trying to work on. But I sometimes think that my desire to plan gets on his nerves.

Do you want to know something I adore about Sky though? He sends me these little texts. Today he sent me one, "Keep smiling, beautiful...". I know, it seems so simple, so little, but those are the things that really show that he cares. He took time out of his night, to send me something sweet. Trust me, I kept on smiling. It's the fact that he doesn't do it all the time, it is random nights/times. So yeah, that is something I adore about Sky...

<3

Soul

No comments: