Monday, June 22, 2009

Arctic Kitchen

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Size Matters by Joe Nichols.

I'm cold. I find that very funny. It is the kind of hot that makes you sweat, but you don't have the chance to sweat because the sweat evaporates before it has the chance to be sweat. Whew, that took me a while to make enough sense of it to type it out. But I am inside, and that heat is outside. Inside I have the air conditioning, and of course our air conditioning is set to Arctic temperatures.

Alright, well, a few moments ago I had no clue what I was going to write about, but now I do. Funny how that happens.

Arctic. That's the name of one of my cousin's stuffed polar bears. He has Arctic and Polar. Creative, I know. He is adorable with them. He sleeps with them every night. I had something like that, she was a doll. She wore this cute green dress. I loved her. I slept with her every night, without fail. I don't remember when I stopped needing her. I don't remember when it was ok for me to go to sleep without her wrapped tightly in my arms. When I really take the time to think about it now, it makes me sad in a way. I know I still have the doll, but I have no clue where she is. How sad is that? Something that for YEARS was soooo important to me is probably stuffed into a dark corner and is forgotten. I think tomorrow I will look for her and set her out on a shelf somewhere.

Alright, so I am thinking of adding a segment to my blog... THINKING about it. You guys are all used to the standard "Hey everyone" greeting, along with what is currently blasting in my ear. Throwing something else at you... Could you handle it??? :P I am going to integrate it slowly I think. In a very non-obvious way.

Oh, so, I just got off the phone with Sky. The people who read my blog know about him. I want him so badly. I miss him a lot. I know that some people don't understand us. But I know what makes me happy, and he makes me happy. The littlest things that he does just make me smile. We talked tonight and it was such a nice conversation. I love talking to him. Some day soon we will be able to talk face to face and not have the phone pressed to our ears. I cannot wait for that day. Do you want to know something I adore about Sky? He likes to have his dishes clean before they are put in the dishwasher. We were talking about things that we don't like doing or things that are done in the house. He started talking about the kitchen. I know it sounds completely dorky/weird, but I love cleaning the kitchen. I think it's because I like cooking so much. I need a clean kitchen. Well then we got on the topic of dishes. We have the same views. I know it sounds completely weird, but imagine if someone you were with didn't have the same view of how a clean kitchen should be kept! I don't know... maybe it is something that I am weird about.

Well, I am heading off to bed...

<3

Soul

No comments: