Friday, June 19, 2009

Friends.

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently listening to Heartbeat (it's a love beat) by The DeFranco Family.

Mmkay everyone. Let me lay something on you.

Friends.

They are great!!! I think that I have a core group of friends that I will carry through life. The funny thing is, I have mentioned Platinum only once or twice before, but she is my closest girlfriend. She has always supported me. She listens and cares. She never judges. She is what all friends should be like. I know, this is coming from a late night ramble, but it's true. I love her to the ends of the universe. I know I can say something, and even if she doesn't understand or doesn't agree, she will either ask questions until she understands, or just be happy that I am happy. *sighs* I know, I know, you are all super confused at what I am talking about. Like I said in a previous post, I debate with myself whether or not to bring a certain aspect to my blog... For now, I guess I won't... Even though part of me wants to. I think it would take multiple posts to explain though. Maybe I am just looking too deep into it. Maybe I could jump in with two feet and never look back... We'll save that for another late night ramble post.

But ANYWAY, my BEST guy friend, I have actually never mentioned on here before. He is another person who never judges me, and knows every gritty detail about my life. I love him like no one's business. We've had a crazy interesting relationship. Seriously, asking about how we met always gets a laugh out of people. ANYWAY... I need to get him a nickname, and I know he will kill me if he ever finds out about it but OH WELL!!! His nickname is going to be Bunny. LOL.

So now you know about two more of my friends. They are the true blue friends that I have. I know that fifty years from now Platinum will be knocking on my door asking how the sex last night went, and then Bunny will be parking his Ferrari on the wrong side of the street running up my door to make sure he doesn't miss one detail. We fit together. We may be dysfunctional, but we are a nutty family deal. Nothing misses one person. I guess my openness about my life either drives people away, or brings people closer. I am beyond glad that I have the friends I have, because they know the real me, and I don't need to hide anything. I love them.

<3

Soul

No comments: