Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Agony at work

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Halo by Beyonce.

So, work has been AGONY lately. I've been working alone because Twin is on vacation right now. I hate it. Sky keeps me company somewhat by texting, but still, it's not the same as having Twin there to keep me company and such. Although today I pretty much thought my way through it. I actually surprised that the time passed so quickly. I was thinking about random little things. Majority of the thoughts were about Sky. Big surprise right? But it did pass quickly and I was even going to work longer but then another coworker showed up and it's always a little awkward working alongside her, because I feel like I am stealing work. And my time was up, so I left.

I am very excited about tonight though. Sky had his phone stolen a week ago (exactly a week ago now that I think about it). He only had a cell, so that is our means of phone communication. It has been hard on me not being able to talk to him at night. But he is getting his phone, so therefore tonight he is going to be able to call!!! :D

I've been writing some adult material lately. I've gotten some really great responses to it. I've written here in the past about my desire to be a published author. Well, short adult fiction seems to be the only thing that I can finish writing. So this Summer I am going to try to write enough pieces to put them together in a collection and see if I can get that published. :) We'll see how it goes!

=)

Soul

No comments: