Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Perfect for me.

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently listening to We Made You by Eminem.

Alright, soooo sorry about the lapse in blogging again. I've just been doing so much online these days. Oh, and I am finally graduated from high school!!!

Alright, but I just got a package... Sky sent me a shirt of his in the mail. I was so excited to get it. I still am not down from the excitement of opening the package. He is truly the perfect guy (for me). I have told him that he is perfect in the past, but he always reminds me that he is human. To which I say that I am human too and we all have our flaws and such. But the thing is, he is perfect for me.

So I opened my package and right on top of the shirt was a sticky note. :) It made me smile. My heart fills every time I hear/read that he loves me. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I really am the luckiest girl. Because I truly think I found the person who I can grow old with. He is the greatest guy I have ever met.

I am crossing my fingers and waiting for this magical dream job to open up for him here. I want him to get a job tomorrow! I am a good girl though, waiting, and loving.

<3

Soul

No comments: