Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do these tears belong to someone?

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

Alright, now forgive me in advance please, because this is one of those rambling posts that I need to write because I need to get the thoughts out some place.

Sky and I joined a social networking site together. It fits US and what we like. Well anyway, the people on there just have a way of describing what I feel perfectly sometimes. I miss Sky sooo much at certain times. It's really unexplainable. I look forward to him coming to see me like nobody's business. It is this fire in the middle of my chest that doesn't go away. Ahhh!!! That sounds so weird... I sometimes think that I must be going insane to feel this great all the time. He makes me smile, and giggle. He makes me feel good. I feel better when we're together. I love talking to him. I just want to be around him.

But, I miss him. I don't cry. I really don't. Not to real life stuff. Pop in a movie, I'll ball my eyes out. But real life? Nope. Not my thing. However, with Sky... GEESH!!! I find that I am crying once a week! Most of the times he doesn't know about... He's known about a couple in the past. He is really great about it. Once he gets here, I know that the crying will go away. Because I cry when I miss him. Granted, I miss him everyday, but there are certain days, where I feel like it's pressing down on me. Those are the days I want him the most. Gosh, I am soooo rambling... And now I feel like an idiot for telling you all about my crying spells.

Well, now I am going to go hide in a corner, toodles!

:]

Soul

No comments: