Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey Everyone.

I'm currently listening to Heartless by Kanye West.

*sighs* So yesterday was Father's day. Always a weird day for me. I've blogged about my father once or twice, but I really hate to do it. He never was a part of my life. Well, that is not entirely true, he went in and out of my life when I was younger. I was always the adult in that relationship. I'm lucky that I was mature in my younger years, well, still am, but I grew up quickly. I don't know what this blog is really about. I read the Father's Day post by MetroDad and of course my mind then went to my father.

I sometimes still think about why he couldn't get his act together and be in my life. He loved my mother, and was broken hearted until the day he died. I know their relationship has affected me in my life and what I want from my relationship. I know what I want, and I am not really too willing to compromise. I understand that relationships take a certain amount of compromise, I'm not saying I'm not willing to compromise within a relationship, but I know what I want out of life. I know what my plans are. I know what I want in the next decade. I don't know... maybe I'm not making sense.

*sighs* Alright, that's it for now. I need to do a happier post later...

:/

Soul

No comments: