Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shrimp Cats!

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Because of You by Nickelback.

If I was making dinner tonight for another person and I, I think I would make some grilled shrimp and rice. Just saying... That's what I think I would want to make tonight. What to know something interesting? I only enjoy cooked shrimp. Hot off the grill/out of the fryer. I cannot stand cold shrimp. There is something about it that sets me off. I can eat a few, but I don't like it. I really don't. Interesting? Maybe not. But true.

My cat is reaaaaaaaally adorable. I am sitting at my kitchen table right now and there are four chairs. Since it is only my mom and I, we only use two (duh). My cat has taken a chair for himself. He only sits there when the sun is on the chair, but it is the cutest thing. But anyway, he is sitting on the chair laying down, and I am sitting on another chair. I don't really process that he is sitting next to me since he is just sleeping. Then he goes and rests his little paw on my leg. He's just really cute.

Cats live a long time. It's a fact, they do. My cat is young. He will be four years old next month. He's still got a good decade plus in him. Which makes me happy, because I love him. I know that in that time though I will be moving out of my mom's house. I have always wanted to take my cat with me. He is mine after all. However, thinking about things recently, I think maybe I won't take him with... Which makes me sad. I love my cat... I love cats in general. I love dogs too, but cats are smarter. Let's just be honest.

Sometimes I get this overwhelming feeling that something bad is happening. I know it is silly. I know that if something bad was happening I would know, but it sometimes grips me and I can't shake it.

:(

Soul

No comments: