Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey! Look at me! LOOK!!! LOOKATME!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to True Affection by The Blow.

Hey! Look at me! I'm blogging on a consistent basis. I rock.

Alright, I am shouting from the mountain tops about my love for...







WATER!!! I bet you thought I was going to say Sky didn't you? I love Sky too. But, back on topic! I love water. I drink lots and lots of water. I have this 32 oz reusable water bottle and it is FAN-tastic. It really is so useful. I can bring it to work, I put it on my nightstand for during the night, etc. I use the thing ALL the time.

New topic? Headaches. I hate headaches. I got a MASSIVE headache yesterday and I took two advil, hasn't really helped. I need to take two more. Especially before I go to work. Ooo, work! Twin is coming back to work today!!!! I am BEYOND happy about it. Work has been sooooo boring without her. I can only rely on Sky so much to text. He has a job and things to do, he can't be texting me just because I have nothing to do at work.

My head hurts, sorry for the jumpiness of this post.

<3

Soul

No comments: