Tuesday, June 30, 2009

random odds and ends

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to an episode of CSI: NY.

I am enjoying Summer. I'm having a nice time. It is my first summer without Grandâme and Hattie. Usually I go to their house for the Summer. I get super tan and have loads of fun. Of course I also shop like there is no tomorrow. That is where I get most of my clothes actually. I think it gets my mom a little upset because most of my clothes are paid for by them. My mom is not my favorite shopping partner though most times. It is because Grandâme spoils me, that is the grandparent's job. :D

Anyway... not much else on my mind I guess. I am SUPER tired. I didn't sleep wonderfully last night. (That's putting it mildly) I really don't even want to go to work today. I want to go to sleep and sleep for HOURS.

OH! I went shopping today for when Sky and I are together in a couple weeks. Snack-y kind of foods. It made me soooo happy to know that what I was buying was going to be for him. He makes me happy. Like I have pointed out in other posts, it is the little things that he does. *sighs happily* I just love him.

<3

Soul

No comments: