Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brrrrrrrkink

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Halo by Beyonce.

First things first, I am freezing my tits off right now. I'm at the library and it is cold! I wish I was wearing pants, heavy winter pants. Who says that in the middle of summer? INSANE people that's who! Or people at the library. I'm in the second grouping.

Now onto the reason why I am blogging today. I miss Sky. I was reading a blog that is written by a couple who is into some kinky things like we are, and the amount of love that they have is just so evident. I like that. It might sounds silly, but I think love is more abound [tehehehe] in the kink relationships. They seem to be more open and honest with each other. They also seem to be deeper bonds. At least that is how I see it.

Yep, that's what I think. Blogging more later.

<3

Soul

No comments: