Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here Kitty... kitty? KITTY!!!!

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Hurt by Johnny Cash.

Sky has a webcam at work, that he apparently forgot to turn off. I logged onto yahoo and saw that he was logged on, then saw the "view my webcam" and got really excited. I clicked it and HE POPPED UP! He was on screen and I got soooo excited. But nope, it is just a frozen image. Bummer right? Oh well. He had on this really nice red shirt today. I don't know why I liked it so much... I just did. It looked really red... Gosh, I sound like an idiot when I say that, but it's true! He's just sexy. He'd look good in some shoelaces and nothing else... But then again, I am completely bias, but it is a bias I love.

Alright, well I wanted to blog about what I did tonight, but I don't have time because I am about to collapse from exhaustion. That'll be tomorrow's topic.

:)

Soul

No comments: