Friday, July 24, 2009

Singing

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to More Like Ker by Miranda Lambert.

I love singing. I am horrible at it, but I love it. I cannot help myself. Give me some cheesy 70s song and I am set! Heartbeat... it's a lovebeat... I can sing some songs pretty well He's a little shy so she gave him a smile... But overall, it is just for fun. I think that everyone needs those kinds of things.

I know that I have mentioned before that I love music, but singing is such a part of that. It is great, because even if I'm singing a song that I sooooo should not be singing Mamaaaa... Didn't mean to make you cry.... I can still be happy with myself. I love that I can be myself. I am really not self conscious. I have even sang in the hallways of my high school in the past. It's not because I have the greatest voice [not obnoxiously, just did it for my own enjoyment...] but it is because I like singing.

Like I touched on before, I think everyone should have something that equates to my singing. Something that you are not fabulous at. Something that makes you happy. Something that you are comfortable in your own skin doing. When you have all three of those things wrapped together, I think you can honestly say you are comfortable in your own skin. When you can showcase a weakness and be comfortable with other people seeing it, but still be happy with it, that is amazing.

:)


Soul

No comments: