Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shopping Exhaustion

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Breathe by Faith Hill.

I am soooo tired. My sleep schedule has been so off kilter the past couple of days. I went shopping tonight and feel like a ton of bricks hit me. It was exhausting. I don't know why, it just was. I got a really nice Summer robe though. I also got some new workout pants, they are super comfy. My biggest problem with workout pants is that I want to wear them ALL the time because of the level of comfort. Besides that I got a bunch of odds and ends. I got toothpaste, mouthwash, a card, among other things.

So, I am really tired and I'm going to go to bed. I just really wanted to blog a little. I was going to blog about something specific on my other blog, but I am just not coherent enough to write it. So perhaps tomorrow, perhaps not. We will see...

:)

Soul

No comments: