Sunday, July 5, 2009

Overworked

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Nicest Thing by Kate Nash.

The song that I am listening to [also singing...] is brilliant. It has brought me to tears on multiple occasions. In fact, once I was singing it and balling my eyes out. It would have been mighty embarrassing if anyone else was around to see it. Anyway, I wanted to link the lyrics because they are so hauntingly beautiful. They are so sad.

My mind has been working overtime lately. It is Summer, I should be taking a well deserved break! But then again, I took a year long break called senior year so maybe this is just payback. Although what I am thinking about has nothing to do with equations or colloquial language. College plans have changed majorly for me in the past three weeks. MAJORLY. I hate it, but I will deal. Part of me wonders if it all happened for a reason. After all, everything happens for a reason...

*sighs*

I want a new laptop. I need a new laptop. I have this one, but the memory is crap, I can't store anything on here. Well... certain things are stored... *cough* Mark... *cough* Derrick...

As soon as I get back from vacation I am going to start my recipe project. I am soooooo excited about it!!! Seriously, I am more excited about this than most of the other projects I have done in the past.

Well, end of rambling...

:)

Soul

No comments: