Monday, July 27, 2009

Project Recipe

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

I have this project that I am working on, a cookbook. One with recipes that I have collected from cookbooks that I own and various websites. I have thought about doing it for a while, but I finally had a reason to do it. I know it might sound completely silly, but I like thinking, I could cook this for Sky. *blushes* I just love him. Making him dinner is HIGH on my list of things that I want to do. I love cooking/baking anyway but doing it FOR SKY is what makes me smile. I have dabbled here and there with cooking from scratch, usually that happens when I'm with Hattie and Grandâme. I like the thought of doing it more often.

Anyway, I have started writing recipes that I know I would like to try. I know I am going to make dinner one night this week for my Mom. I have only gone through one of my own cookbooks so far and then websites, so my agenda for today and this week is to get through the rest of the cookbooks that I own.

:)

Soul

No comments: