Monday, July 6, 2009

Pride and Joy

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan.

I am so excited for next Monday. I am going on vacation. I have most of the clothes that I am bringing, but there are of course some "maybe" clothes. The hardest thing is deciding what to wear on Monday. I really want to wear jeans because I bought these amazingly hot shoes that really only go with jeans/blue things. But then again, I really wanted to wear this one white dress on Monday. *sighs* oh the choices... It's not that big of a deal, but I just like thinking about Monday.

To be honest, I daydream about it. But for once, I don't feel bad about admitting that. It was a huge faux pas to admit to one of my exes that I was thinking about him when we weren't together. It was a "waste" and "time consuming" and a multitude of other things. He would yell at me whenever I would say I was thinking about him. That's one thing I adore about Sky, it is okay to think about him. Hell, it better be, I'm done with all the bullshit. I am so lucky that we found each other. He truly is what I want. I know it sounds extremely cliche, but he is what I have been looking for. Well, I guess that is not completely true. I wasn't looking. I was fine with what I was doing. But being with him, it's just right. I know in my heart, that something feels right about this. Writing this, is sooooo hard for me. Talking about my feelings for him... in a place where he can read it... I have been taught [in previous relationships] not to share how I feel. Don't say if you like something, it doesn't matter what I like or how I feel, that is how I was "trained" to think. Every time I open up or say something personal, I feel like I am doing something wrong still.

Well, as much as I would love to stay and relay all my past, I've got to get to work.

:)

Soul

No comments: