Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Journey

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Paparazzi by Lady Gaga.

So I blogged like no one's business last night. Not here (obviously), but on my new blog. I love it. I feel like my blogs there have subjects. I like it. But I wanted to prove to all you Soul-ites that I am not abandoning this blog. I know some of my friends are following me here and I am not up and leaving this blog. Look how long I've been here! It's been quite a journey here. I started as a wee little junior in high school. Crazy to think that now.

SIX DAYS TO VACATION!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how this blog is going to hold up in the time I'm gone. Maybe post a couple of times, but maybe not. It's all up in the air. I don't think that blogging will be on my mind too much though ;) .

That's all I guess.

:)

Soul

No comments: