Thursday, May 1, 2008

Warm Fuzzy Feelings

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Honey by Bonnie McKee!

So I love my life. I had a semi day off. I had stuff to do, lots of stuff, but I did not have the usual mundane-ness of school. I have been busy gathering information on all the lovely schools I want to (and don't want to) go to. It was definitely a surprising process in which I learned a lot. AUQUEL! (sorry, french lesson coming out in the blog)... All in all the information gathering was quite useful.

Well, on the topic of graduation and college and such... I am currently a junior (as I believe I previously stated) who has a lot of senior friends. Everyone says that the year you graduate is really difficult with friends leaving and everyone departing for new parts of their lives, but I think this year will be more difficult for me. Besides maybe four juniors the majority of my friends are seniors.

Onto Blogging news though. I apparently have one fan so far, http://trissteh.blogspot.com/ . Which gets me excited. I am happy to say though that I really enjoy her writing as well. I guess likes attract (opposing the popular saying). She has four separate blogs, but the one I gave you the link to has the most posts and in my opinion the most inspired ones as well. I'm glad I like the blog.

I guess that's about it. I think I'm going to research some more colleges and drink some water (I'm absolutely parched)!

= )

Soul

1 comment:

Triss Teh said...

So many friends leaving. What am I going to do? I still have two more years to go. her and her and her and him and her and her. Like all the girls who know how to put on stage makeup are leaving and all the guys are sad. But they'll pull through, if a bit bewildered.

Read "Things were better under Patriarchy. Kindler, gentler."

Don't wait until you're thirsty. You are already mildly dehydrated.