Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life without friends

Hi Everyone!

I'm Currently listening to Jolene by Dolly Parton.

I have amazing friends. I truly think I am blessed with the great fortune of having wonderful caring people around me. I personally love LOVE LOVE my dear friends. My friends have the greatest sense of humor. I need laughter around me constantly. If you know me, which you probably don't, you would know that thirty minutes does not go by without laughter. I want to send a shoutout to my friends who are just so amazing. I love them. I know that you might think it's silly to send a shoutout on a blog that I don't tell any of them about, but it's my little way to appreciate them.

Oh, and my chem teacher is crazy, literally crazy. I don't want to go into the details of what my (and every person's) problems are, but I would just like to put out there that some people should not become teachers. She happens to be one of them. I can't wait for school to be over so I can forget about her and never deal with her EVER again. Anyways, that seems sort of vicious and I promise I don't feel that way towards ANYONE else! She just blows my nuggets...

= )

Soul

1 comment:

Triss Teh said...

De Ja Cu: I swear I've commented here before. I don't know what happened to those particular memory nubs...confuzzling...