Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogs

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Fall Away by Better off Dad

Before I go further into my blog I would like to recommend Better off Dad to EVERYONE! They are a great band and the lead singer's voice is quite amazing...

LOST returned yesterday. I almost had a heart attack because I was so happy to see it. I adore Josh Holloway. Anyways, Lost is my obsession. Anyone who wants to talk about it, I'm always game!

I talked to my friend today, the one who has been my best friend for what seems like forever. We worked it all out. I was really happy because although she was getting on my nerves I realized she is human too and was hurt by something I did. I never even thought to consider that. Which I know seems stupid, but she is perfect. She is my perfect other half (friend-wise not in a creepy way). I'm really glad we worked it out. I don't know what I would do without her.

= )

Soul

2 comments:

Triss Teh said...

LOST has been lost for so long now...

Soul Ink said...

really? you think so? I think that after the writer's strike they have been back and stronger than ever. Last thursday's episode (in my opinion) was amazing. (the 5/8/08 episode)