Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mish Mosh

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Who Knew by P!nk (Does she still have the exclamation point or is it just an "i" now?)

Sorry for not writing in such a long time. I have been busy with the junior year coursework. It is definitely killing me. I am pulling my hair out. Actually currently I should be revising an essay and writing a chem report. No thanks...

Enough about that subject though. I went to work on Friday and had such a great time. I had talked to Cabbage. He is sooo much fun. I really like him and am going to be really sad when he leaves.

School is crazy, but the book is going well. If I wasn't so tired all the time it would be much further.

Well, off to do that schoolwork...

= )

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

So...I'm definately sad that you haven't written about me in your blog yet...I'm part of work too!!! ; ) You like that "unnamed guy" better than me, don't ya... JUST KIDDING! DON'T HATE ME!