Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Rant

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Gone Forever by Three Days Grace

So, as some of you may know, high school wrecks your life. lol. Part of me is joking and the other part of me is so serious. The girl who I have called my best friend for so long, has been a horrid person lately. We had something planned for about a month, something that I was depending on her for.

I needed this specific thing to happen today. I called her last night to make sure everything was still on, left her a couple of messages, but she never got back to me. She has been distant recently so when today rolled around and I hadn't received a call back I proceeded as if she wasn't going to do what she agreed to do. Lucky for me someone else offered to replace her, and I was so grateful. Later I found out that indeed she was not planning on holding up what she agreed to (and was going to get compensated for). It's just frustrating.

Oh, and another annoying thing, she said she had to work and that's the reason she couldn't do it, then is online two hours later, when she should be at work. Hmmm, thanks for lying to me...

Anyways, onto something else. I found a magnificent blog. (see post below) I adore the writer. He has a biting perfect sense of humor. Perhaps if he lived in... mhmumm... where I live... we would be friends... His writing and personality are definitely likable. That's what I like about blogs, they are a true display of who you are. What reason do you have to lie?

So, I put my picture up in the establishment where I workout, and it is so nice to see my work documented. I'm not looking for people to praise me or anything, but to see the fruits of my labor is nice. I've already had one person mention it... I've almost lost thirty... Hopefully I'll be there by Friday. That's my goal for now. If not by Friday then by next weds.

= )

Soul

No comments: