Thursday, April 10, 2008

American Idol

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Apologize by Timbaland feat. OneRepublic

Okay everyone, for those of you who do not watching American Idol, this post will not interest you. Michael Johns was voted off tonight in probably the biggest mistake since Chris Daughtry getting voted off. I know the show is based off of viewer votes and usually I keep my mouth shut and don't really say anything about who gets voted off, even when it's people I like.

This was not talent based though. I'm sorry but you cannot tell me that Brook White or Syesha Mercado is as talented as Michael Johns. Brook White can probably get a record deal and do semi-decently but Syesha would flounder in the music business, nothing sets her apart. Michael Johns should not have left before these people. The votes that he didn't receive, in my opinion, can be attributed to his age, which pisses me off. I'm sorry for the language, I am trying to keep this good clean fun for all ages, but I'm very upset about this.

I can't write anymore, I'm too upset...

= (

Soul

No comments: