Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little bit more about my life

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Words I Never Meant by Debra Arlyn

Okay. I am an average girl. I have nice manners and a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and am a very passionate person. I either LOVE something or HATE something. Very rarely will I be indifferent. I LOVE music. I am constantly listening to my IPOD, which I will be getting a new one because mine is officially too small. I also love digital photography. I want photoshop CS2 really really badly but it is really expensive, and shocker, my high school wages are not that much. Although I do work, and I love it. My coworkers are amazing! One of them is leaving at the end of summer (going to college) and I'm going to be super sad. I am a really emotional person. I cry at pretty much any movie ever made. It's sort of funny, but my family has gotten used to it. I love my family. I am really close to them and don't know what I would do without them.

Right now the weather is dreary, looks like cold autumn day. In reality it is spring and everything should be blooming right about now. It can be depressing if you think about it, but I try not to think about it too much.

Thanks for reading, hope you're hooked!

= )

Soul

1 comment:

Triss Teh said...

"Step out the front door like a ghost, into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white. And in between the moon and you, angels get a better view, of the crumbling difference between wrong and right."
-Counting Crows