Sunday, April 6, 2008

New IPOD!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to (There's Gotta Be) More to Life by Stacie Orrico

I am so excited, I just bought a new IPOD. I had the first generation 4 gig nano and was getting a little tired of it. It didn't hold all my songs and that alone was annoying. Also, I have plenty of funny videos that I have made with friends (and by myself) that I would like to watch and can't. SO, I just purchased the 80 gig classic IPOD. It is GORGEOUS! I am syncing it up as I write. Of course it is taking a while because I have at least 20 gigs of music/video/podcasts. I'm fine with the time it takes though. My mom is happy as well because she gets my old 4 gig.

School tomorrow. I am getting used to the horrid junior year, = ). It really is awful, but my only strand of hope is the fact that I only have a couple more months than I am DONE! Senior year is going to be sooo much fun. I am taking an AP English class on top of two other english classes, but since english is my focus I figure it'll be fun. I have heard a lot of good things about the AP English teacher I will have next year. I don't know how he will top my current AP english teacher though. My current teacher has this AMAZING voice. He has the voice you want your dad to have. That raspy strong manly voice. It's perfect to listen to for stories, lectures, etc.

= )

Soul

No comments: