Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Weekend!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to You're Crashing, But You're No Wave by Fall Out Boy


Thank goodness the weekend is here! I love the weekends, they are the much deserved break from reality. This weekend I need to watch Hairspray for my history class. I chose it from a long list of movies to review, but now I am rethinking the decision. I really like the movie but I don't want to make it seem that I like it because I wish it was my life. You know, the fat girl gets the guy and everything is nice afterwards. I know life isn't like that.

Oh, and by the way, I'm fat. Hahahaha, it honestly feels so good to write that. It's really not something you go out in the open and say. People know it, you know it, but it's never talked about. Strange right? I am losing weight though. I recently hit the twenty pounds mark. It's a great accomplishment. I am looking to lose about 80 or so more. Enough about my weight though...

HAIRSPRAY! It is a great movie and brings a lot of issues to the forefront. Not to mention it has catchy songs and fun outfits. But I don't want it to seem cliche that the fat girl is reviewing the movie about how the fat girl gets everything.

Oh, and because I adore American Idol, I have to include my preferences.
1- Carly Smithson
2- David Archuleta
3- Michael Johns
4- David Cook
5- Jason Castro
6- Kristy Lee Cook
7- Brook White
8- Syesha Mercado

Those are my preferences, not necessarily who is going to go or who is going to win. Although I think my top 4 will be the actual top 4. Just my thoughts!

=)

Soul

1 comment:

Triss Teh said...

Thus, my stereotyping is revealed. Is it a compliment that I assumed you were beautiful beyond all reasonable reason?