Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm in a confused daze

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Fake It by Seether.

Alright everyone, I'm in a pickle, a dill pickle. Anyways, it is actually serious. I have lost weight. I have touched on that point before. I have also touched on the point that I'm fucking smokin' hot. I know that I obviously could loose some more weight. My only problem is I have no desire to work out. I used to enjoy it, I think...

I dread the days where I know I will be working out. My mom told me tonight that I could stop going and she would be okay with it. We got in a bit of an argument over it because I want to lose weight, but I don't want to diet and I sure as hell don't want to exercise. Anybody got any other solutions? I chalk a lot of it up to how I was raised.

I am an only child in a one parent household. Which definitely had its advantages. The only bad thing is I looked at myself as my mom's equal, which meant that I thought I should have an equal amount of food. So, I took in too much food. Also, the food we were eating wasn't the healthiest. She was a working mom and we only had nights to spend together. So we would eat dinner late and I didn't go out and play like other kids because I was spending time with my mom.

Now it is coming back to bite me in my ample ass.

I have a thousand and forty reasons to loose weight. I just don't know if I want to exert the effort anymore. I feel like I'm not getting the results that I want. It is taking a long time. I'm impatient.

If you have any thoughts, please, leave them. I am going crazy.

= /

Soul

3 comments:

Triss Teh said...

Why do you want to lose weight?
(It's an obvious question, I know. It still needs to be answered though.)

Triss Teh said...

Whatever your plan Do Not Starve Yourself. The worst thing you could do is make your body think it's in a famine. If that happends then your body will go into survival mode. a.k.a.= your body will try to store energy as much as possible.

shakesecretriteskies said...

Just keep your goal in mind, what you want the end result to be. Find ways to work out other than what you usually do. We are forming a summer sports league this summer & inviting everyone we know, so that is one option.

The best thing you can do for yourself is be healthy.

P.S. you ARE fucking smoking hot!