Thursday, May 29, 2008

Crazy Life

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Just a Little Bit by 50 Cent

I have a million and a half things to do tonight. I need to write two essays for english and compile a huge list of names for my history class. Not to mention I wanted to watch all of season six of Sex and the City before Sunday. I haven't started yet. = )

I also need to watch Lost! I am beyond excited. I get to see Sawyer. I LOVE Josh Holloway/Sawyer. I have a strange attraction to "bad boys" I think it's because I have an incessant need to fix things. I think that they will "change". Also, I like to think the best of everyone so I always like to think there is something soft and gooey beneath.


= )

Soul

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

You are such a dork...I still love you anyway...and I really do think you are the only person who reads my blog...and I do appreciate your feedback : ) I still love reading your blog! you make me smile!

shakesecretriteskies said...

a) i love that song
b) you were right
c) i'm going to go with #3... only because #1 is quite specific.