Saturday, May 17, 2008

A piece of me, I'm giving it to you

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Email my heart by Britney Spears.

So, it's the weekend. I went to work and went on facebook. I think that's all I did. I'm such a boring girl. So, I thought I would tell you a little bit more about me. After all these past posts have been revealing, but a bit of past information never hurts, right?

Okay, well, let's think. I'm a Scorpio. I don't necessarily believe in horoscopes but I do think that the analysis of personalities is for the most part dead on. Especially for Scorpios. I know I can spot other Scorpios a mile away. It's true. We apparently exude sex. = )

What else? Hmmm, OOOO, you know what? I know of a humongous survey thing, I will go retrieve it and post it... Sound good? good! Really it's because I have nothing else to do. = (

Be back soon,
= )

Soul


PS- Sorry, got sidetracked and never did end up doing that survey... Sincere apologies

No comments: