Thursday, May 15, 2008

One friend, right... friend?

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Michelle by Jason Castro.

So I talked to one of my dear friends today about an issue with one of my other friends. I think it really helped, but I'm going to rely my issues to you as well.


My best friend's name will be Manhattan in this blog. I deleted my Manhattan story, mostly because I wrote it when I was mad. I didn't give the unbiased story. So, to those who already read this, the story was a bit harsh and that's why it's not here anymore. Really, all that needs to be known is below...

I feel like we are drifting apart and I really don't like a lot of the attitude she puts forth. It seems like she puts effort into it only when she wants something. She has hurt me numerous times in the recent weeks and I can only think, "what do I do?"

I think I should talk to her about it all, but I don't know when because I am so flipping busy. hmmm, who knows. I'll post when the next update with Manhattan comes up.

= (

Soul


~Added and Edited part is bold and italicized~

No comments: