Friday, May 16, 2008

Manhattan and the co-worker

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Born for This by Paramore.

Alrighty everyone, I have a day and time set up with Manhattan (see yesterday's post). All I need now is to make sure I stick to talking to her. I don't know what will come of it, but I am determined to get this bs out of the way. I don't want to be feeling like this. I have counted her as my best friend for so long. I have a hole where our friendship used to be. It either needs to be filled or band-aided.

Since, I am maintaining code names and everything I figured I would code name my male older coworker. I will be calling him Cabbage. (parce qu'il est mon petit chou.) I worked with him solo today (again). He is a really funny and great guy. I really don't even know what to say. I was happy to see him working and we talked for pretty much my whole time at work. (Not very productive)

Just an update...

= )

Soul