Monday, May 19, 2008

Manhattan is my homie

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Toxic by Britney Spears.

Manhattan and I are all good. We chilled at Starbucks (I recommend the Java Chip Frapp) and talked about the recent downfall in our friendship. I told her that it was strange to pause when defining her. Usually it would be a no brainer to say she is like my sister, a best friend in every sense. It was getting more and more difficult to say that without hesitation.

I am really happy that we addressed what my problems were and I think we are at a place where I am confident with everything we are. I love her to death and I'm glad that she is as into keeping me as a best friend as I am keeping her.

It put me in such a good mood that I am looking forward to working out tonight. hahahaha, which I find hilarious because I never look forward to working out. I had off of work tonight, which was such a needed break. The last two weeks I feel like I was working non stop. Although next Friday's paycheck will be sooo nice. Hahaha, and now that gas prices are skyrocketing I need all the money I can get. I need monnnnaaaayyyy!!!!! So if you see a smokin hot "padded" (hahaha, see a previous post) girl selling her body on the street give me a shout out, maybe I'll give you a blog discount.

= )

Soul

3 comments:

Triss Teh said...

Wait wouldn't people pay you? And since when did blogs subscribe? Confuzzled

;/

Soul Ink said...

Oh yes, people would pay. I'm top dollar too. Big Money! But if you mention this blog maybe I'll give you 25% off or something.

Soul Ink said...

=)