Thursday, May 22, 2008

My dearly beloved friends

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Last Name by Carrie Underwood.

Today was a really hard day for me to get through at school. I am a junior and some of my closest friends are seniors. Today was the last day of school for the seniors. I found myself wanting to cry so many times. They were all happy because they are done with high school and they still have to go through the actual grad ceremony and everything. I on the other hand had the sad realization that I was seeing some of these people of the last time.

While I will still see my friends over the summer and throughout my life, there are the random people who you see in the hallways and sit next to you in chem who I most likely won't see again. It is a sad sad thing to realize. It's even hard for me to type this out because it brings up so many emotions. I'm not a highly emotional person, but today really got to me. I don't even want to think of the last time I see each of my friends before college, it might just break me.

Good news though, one of my near dear friends, I shall call her Mediterranean, got her yearbook today and I was able to sign it. Hmmm, actually that applies to both of the real life friends who read this. So, let's talk about Mediterranean, and her great impact on my life. Actually, I have talked about her in a previous post, don't ask which one, because I will go back and find it if you do.

Mediterranean has inspired me to become a better me. She holds her head up high and doesn't care what other people think of her. While I hold my head up high and pretend to not care, I secret listen and analyze the moment I'm alone. I'd like to stop doing that. I think that seeing how strong of a person she is helps me stop caring about what people say. It sounds mighty trivial, but she is the kindest person. She took a lot of the courses I am, a year earlier but took them none-the-less. She has given me multiple things to help me prepare for next year and for that I can never show enough gratitude. She is a genuinely good human being.

Hmmm, it seems like I enjoy coming up with code names that begin with the letter "M".

=)

Soul

1 comment:

shakesecretriteskies said...

i like it. you are the best!