Monday, May 26, 2008

The... FUTURE!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Currently listening to Sensitive subject Matter by Bonnie McKee

My whole life is spread before me like an open road. Part of me wonders where I’ll be in five or ten years. What will happen with my career, love life, and friends? Well, more than anything, this is a post about the future.

I have talked about the book I’m writing but I don’t think I have addressed the career I want, high school English teacher. I would love a job at the high school I attend. They have great faculty and an amazing atmosphere that I would love to be a part of. Part of me wonders if I will get a job there. It seems that they hire quite a few alumni though, so fingers crossed! Get back to me in five years and we’ll see.

I have posted about one of my ex-boyfriends. He is really the only one I will write about on here. (as far as exes go) Don’t worry though, I will write about all my tiny infatuations with guys I meet. As far as my love life goes though, it’s, I don’t even know. This is my first time in a really long time that I haven’t had a serious crush on someone. I mean I know you all know about Cabbage, but that’s not really a crush. That is sort of a funny little attraction. Part of me really feels free not to be consumed by a silly little crush. I am confident in myself and I think that is the first step to finding a good counterpart. Hopefully I will be in a good long term relationship that I can chronicle here and you all can throw up with all my romantic quips. I am truly a romantic.

Now, the biggest part, friends.

You all know Manhattan. She is like a sister to me. She is one girl who can read my mind. I have known her for quite a while and we connected on a level that can never be changed. While at times she gets on my nerves I know I get on her nerves too. We always have each other’s back. She is one of those girls who will be in my wedding and probably with me when I’m getting lipo at 50. We have been through everything together. She has to be my best friend for life because she knows WAY too much.

I introduced Mediterranean not too long back. She is a joy. I truly adore her. I know that no matter what point at my life I am at she will be there. I haven’t known her all that long, but she is definitely a girl who can talk to me about anything and ALWAYS make me laugh. C’est vrai!

Now, I’m throwing a new code name at you, can you handle it? I have faith that you can. Twin is the girl who I work with. We have the same personality and mild OCD. She started off HATING me, I don’t know how… Then, like always, I grew on her and now we are inseparable. We are two peas in a pod. She is someone who I can tell anything to and I know that she will keep it to herself. I know that we will probably end up having kids at the exact same time and going to the same prenatal yoga class and our perfect daughters will be born within minutes of each other and look gorgeously alike and be best friends. (Hope that doesn’t freak you out Twin!) hahahahaha. We are a perfect match for each other. I finally gave you a code name!


Alright, well enough about the future. Time to focus on the present.

= )

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

You don't even know how much I <3 you! You are beyond sweet and I know you will ALWAYS be there for me through thick and thin! You make me smile and I am really excited that I finally have a nickname! It's a really cute one too! :D You are totally right: we will probably end up going to prenatal yoga classes together and I totally feel like you're my soul-sistah! Hahaha...yeah and the OCD...right on...ttfn! xoxoxo