Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tired self...

Hi Everyone!

I’m currently listening to Fuck Ya Man by Tila Tequila

I have been studying for my AP English test like no other. It’s actually quite ridiculous and tiring. So my mind has been focused on hyperboles and syllogisms. So I have no life, I have come to terms with that a long time ago. = )

American Idol is on tonight and I feel like it is sort of useless for me to even watch it because the Davids will go on to next week. I will watch it though. Because I like the show. I’m just really tired and want to go to sleep.

It’s funny because I find myself wanting to sleep more and more these days. Sort of funny. Not to mention I need to go to school early tomorrow and support one of my friends. Part of me is sour about it because she doesn’t really support me. I go out of my way for my friends, so I will be there.

Well, maybe I’ll go eat some dinner then go to bed.

= 0 (yawning)

Soul

1 comment:

shakesecretriteskies said...

i think my favorite part of this is... listening to tila tequila while studying for an ap test.

=]