Thursday, June 26, 2008

work

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to I Know What Boys Like by The Waitresses.

So, I had work today, with Twin and Flash. I had a great time. I have spent so much time with Flash these past couple of weeks that the man who I once did not have positive feelings for has now become one of my favorite people. He is the guy all the ladies want. The fact is that he has a sort of charisma about him, and that makes him desirable. He is such a great person, a genuine, nice, funny guy.

I'm leaving my state on Saturday though, I'm soooo excited.

Okay, well, I wanted to write more, but I have a whole bunch of stuff to do...

= )

Soul

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

I'm really happy you decided to change his name to Flash! Hahaha, all I can do is picture him doing Flash Dance in the middle of the gym! That's really attractive...?

Soul Ink said...

oh you know flash, attractive is his secret middle name...