Monday, June 23, 2008

Packing Frenzy

Hi Everyone!

I'm Currently listening to I'm a Slave for You by Britney Spears.

I did so much over the weekend. I worked, alone, on Saturday. After working I came home and helped my mom clean our house, it was a chore and a half. Oh, and when I woke up I got up and weeded for two hours, before work. So Saturday was all work and no play for me. Sunday I went and saw a musical, it was really good. I saw it with my mom, aunt and grandma. The grandma who I went to see the musical with was not Grandâme, it was my other grandma, who I shall nickname Kleenex. ANWAYS, we went to a brunch buffet before the musical and I pigged out. It was sooo delicious. It's funny because I got sort of sick. I just wasn't used to eating like that. Then they came back to my house and we chatted until the wee hours of the morning. It was very nice to just bond with family.

I have the amazing Cabbage and Twin at work, I even have another great guy there. He is awesome. That sounds so lame, awesome. He is though, we have connected over the past month like no other. He is a genuine person. What you see is what you get. I'm calling him Flash. Well, Flash has been so open with me and exposed a part of himself that makes me melt. I am a sucker for a honest person. So, he's great.

Anyways, so even though I have these three great people at work there of course is a downfall. There is a woman who works there who has the same position that I do and she never does any of her work. It is so frustrating. I have had to deal with her for the past two and a half weeks and I want to pull my hair out! I actually started contemplating quitting my job. I still might if Twin ends up leaving. See, Twin is a year older than me so she is starting college next year. Right now she is contemplating commuting or going out of state. If she quits, there is no question in my mind what I'll do.

So, I'm exhausted...

= /

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

...stripes...? lol hahaha i like it...but i shall still call him Noni! Anyway, i'm really sorry that work sucks...i come back tomorrow and i will TOTALLY see you on thursday! just let me know what time you want me to pick you up! maybe we can even do lunch or something?!? i don't know how i ever made it without you! i'm honestly dreading work (oh, and you have to nickname that jerk at work...i vote for Satan...or maybe Pure Evil? Just some thoughts...), but I CANNOT wait to see you! i think i had some idea of how much speaking with you on a really regular basis was, but i dont think how MUCH it really mattered...guess you're just THAT awesome! xoxoxo Can't wait to see you! facebook me or something! : )