Thursday, June 19, 2008

Decisions

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Wish You Were by Kate Voegele.

So I made a decision to go down and spend five weeks in a completely different state with my grandparents. I am really excited about it. My grandma (Grandâme will be her nickname) is amazing. I want to spend every day with her, sadly she lives a whole long plane ride away. So this is a great solution. She is one of those great people who swears and tells the best stories. She rebelled against her time period and didn't conform to society's imposements. It is really great to spend time with her.

Not to mention she lives in a gated retirement community where everyone loves me because I'm 17 and care enough to spend time with my grandparents. They all dote over me and tell me that they wish their grandkids were as nice as me. I have to admit I like the attention.

Well, I think that's it. I have bunches to do around ma maison. So, au revoir!

= )

Soul

No comments: