Thursday, June 19, 2008

Crazy turn of life

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Imagine by Avril Lavigne.

I'm sitting in an a darkened room and thinking. How deep. =) Seriously though, something has been weighing on my mind, one of my friends and our situation. I shall call her Mail. She is a great girl. When Manhattan and I were having problems the summer between freshmen and sophomore year, Mail was always there for me. Our friendship has been the one constant throughout my high school years. No matter what we have always been there for each other. Her family treats me like a family member. I feel like we are growing into separate people though.

Mail's interests are MUCH different than mine. Also, it seems that Manhattan and I can talk about ANYTHING, and usually do, whereas Mail seems closed off. Manhattan and I are very much into girl talk and sharing every bitty little detail and Mail is a bit more naive. Not that there is a problem with that, but I feel like she talks stuff up sometimes. I despise people who amp up stories to impress others, I like her for her, but more and more recently I find that she hasn't been "her" for a while.

I don't know what to do. We had lunch yesterday, it was really sweet because I was sick and she brought lunch to me because we had set up the hang out time earlier. But when lunch went on I couldn't help but feel that there wasn't too much to talk about. We ended up looking at pictures on facebook for the last thirty minutes we hung out...

who knows though, maybe the school year will be different. Not to mention that we said we need to have a sleepover before senior year starts, I think it's a good idea...

= /

Soul

No comments: