Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I want in a guy...

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Won't Go Home without you by Maroon 5

-I just want someone who knows what I'm feeling by just looking at me (this can be attained by just knowing me for a while)

-I want someone who will sing to me no matter how bad his voice is

-I want someone who just dances with me

-I want someone who is constantly kissing me and hugging me and holds my hand

-I want someone who can make me smile by just giving me a look

-I want someone who genuinely gets along with my mom

-I want someone who knows all my favorites (such as my favorite flower is lilies)

-I want someone who is taller than me (which is easy because I'm only 5' 1")

- I want someone who will never cheat on me

-I want someone who I can always trust

-I want someone who makes me laugh and has a good sense of humor.

-I want someone who is intelligent.

-I want someone who reads.

-I want someone who loves music.

-I want someone who asks about my cousins (they are very important to me).

-I want someone who doesn't mind it when I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie.

-I want someone who calls me at midnight on my birthday so they can be the first person to say happy birthday.

-I want someone who I can just walk and talk with.

-I want someone who has the ability to break my heart and hurt me so badly but would never dream of it.

-I want someone who will do goofy things with me and not care what anyone else says or thinks.

-I want someone who doesn't care how much I talk.

-I want someone who doesn't mind that I cry at almost every movie.

-I want someone who will go to the beach with me and watch the sunset.

-I want someone who I can tell all my secrets to and know they'll never judge me.

-I want someone who will walk in the rain with me.

-I want someone who will let me cuddle with him when we are watching a movie, out at a restaurant, or anywhere.

-I just want someone who will love me for want I am, not what people tell them I am.

-I just want someone who will take the time to really get to know me.

Anything you think I'm missing? What do you want? Comments?

=)

Soul

2 comments:

shakesecretriteskies said...

i've always wanted to make a list like this.. this really encourages me to do so. =)

AlwaysEloquent said...

hey...twin...you totally ARE my twin! lol that and you kind of said it in different ways but "i want someone who will make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world and who will want to show me off even when i am wearing sweats" I stole it from a text from Carolynn that said EVERYTHING! "Find a guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says 'that's her'."