Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welts, Boils, and HEAT!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Fake It by Seether

I am hot. While I am hot in the physical sense, right now I'm talking about the temperature. I am a fan of tans and ice cream, but not a fan of hotness. My perfect temperature is between 72-78 degrees. If it could be like that year round I would be perfectly happy. Usually just lounging around and chillin at my house is good enough that I just let the heat factor go by the wayside, but it is coupled with work today. Not work with Cabbage or Twin, that would be a welcomed escape, but housework. Housework is the worse kind of work in my mind.

To procrastinate I am writing here. I actually have succeeded in procrastinating, I have finished watching my Sex and the City shows that I hadn't, watching Tila Tequila's Shot at Love (a guilty pleasure(Lisa and George should have stayed and Kristy and JERSEY should have gone if you want my opinion)), and an episode of Top Chef. You can say that the television is my weakness.

I don't like that though. I don't think of it as a weakness, more of a relaxation tool. I mean, I just ended school YESTERDAY and what am I assigned to do? Housework! I know once it is done I'll be happy, but for now I am dreading it...

= (

Soul

2 comments:

shakesecretriteskies said...

um NO. lisa sucks and kristy rocks.

Soul Ink said...

as lisa said, "tila eliminated her only shot at true love". Or something like that. I think Lisa should have went to the end. With the people who are there now I think Bo will win...