Monday, June 2, 2008

Ohhhh, Tainted Love

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Tainted Love by The Pussycat Dolls.

Summer is quickly approaching. I have a sort of apprehension towards it. I know that it will be fun, but I have always gone away for the summer. In fact the last time I stayed in my state was when I could show you how old I was on my hands. I have never had to keep up friendships or be involved in the summer drama that keeps up with teenagers. My friends and I stayed in contact through calls and the web. However now I am worried that I won't be a good summer person. I really want to hang out with multiple number of people but what if it doesn't work out?

It is sort of an anxious feeling. I worry about things way too easily. I really never need to worry about what I worry about. Once I asked my boyfriend where we were going to sit on a car ride that was scheduled two weeks later. I just get really easily worried.

I most of the time worry about my friends. What if they aren't really my friends? What if they are just being nice? What if they talk about me behind my back? Just a plethra of questions. hmmmm... So that's my worried life.

= )

Soul

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

I'm your real friend! PROMISE! *Big virtual hug* : D

shakesecretriteskies said...

moi aussi =)
tu me manques!
j'espere que tes examens vont bien...
bonne chance avec du reste =)