Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Diet Coke and Homemade Tacos!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Currently Listening to Hot in Herre by Nelly


Okay, now to something that literally just happened, breaking news... I feel like such an idiot! Twin just called me to say when she was coming into work, and I feel like such an idiot! Well, here's the (paraphrased) convo...
Me: Hey!
Twin: Hey are you at work?
Me: Yeah, I'm in
Twin: Oh well my little brother has a friend over and they want me to make something for them
Me: you want me to come over? (background info- Twin lives right near our place of employment)
Twin: Um, if you want to
Me: (feeling like an idiot already because I just invited myself over and I hate that) oh no no no, I have stuff to eat, I'll see you when you get here.

UGH! I hate myself! I feel like a complete idiot. Blah!

Other than that though I had an amazing day. It was my last day as a junior and I am doing terrifically! I can't believe I am a senior. It is such a crazy thing to think that I have already gone through three years of high school. It feels like it just started yesterday and at the same time it feels like I've been there forever. I'll write more about that within the next two days.

Thanks for taking this crazy life journey with me!

= )

Soul

No comments: