Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life Love Live

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to NO MUSIC! = (

Anyways... I am visiting my Grandâme and my Hattie (my grandpa and Grandâme's husband). I am so excited to be here. I have already been so occupied and thrilled just to be here. Although I have eaten out EVERY DAY since I've been with them. Surprisingly though I have dropped two pounds. I have been working out with Hattie and doing water aerobics with Grandâme. Also, drum roll please, I'm going to start volunteering.

There is a no kill animal shelter in the town I'm in, so it is a perfect volunteer place. I miss my cat and animals love me. So I figure it's a win-win. I don't even care about putting it down on my college applications, I'm purely just doing it to feel good.

Well, there is this guy out here. I shall call him Bucket. I'll write more when there is more to know...

= )

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

Bucket, huh...? DO TELL! it's the LEAST you could do for ditching me! lol...i told you about Nick! hahaha (MISS YA MUCH!)