Saturday, July 26, 2008

Disgusting.

Hi Everyone!

I'm listening to You Ruined Me by JC Chasez (the cute one from N* Sync).

Well, once the blog bug bites, there is nothing to soothe the itch except actually blogging. I have written about my battle with my weight many times on my glorious blog. Well, since I have been with my grandparents this whole month I have gained 8 pounds. While that might not seem like too much to you, that is enough to make me want to cry.

I sit here, depressed with my decline. I was doing pretty well, but now I'm back to numbers I never wanted to see again. I don't want to go back to life being sickeningly disgusting. I'm throwing that part of my life away. I promise I will do whatever it takes to lose the weight. I will go back to my senior year looking like a billion dollars (because I already look like a million).

The thing is, I need to keep a good attitude as to what I look like now, because I know change is not overnight. I need to remember I look good now, because slipping to old habits is too easy if I think I look bad. Going to bad habits is an icy slope I don't want to go down. Also, I promised Flash I would never do that again.

= /

Soul

No comments: