Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Songs

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to... (see below)

Okay, I am making a summer soundtrack. So, here it is, make any comments for suggestions!

  1. I kisssed a girl- Katy Perry
  2. Disturbia- Rihanna
  3. Take a Bow- Rihanna
  4. Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
  5. Lollipop- Lil Wayne
  6. Viva la Vida- Coldplay
  7. Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield (the original, not the remix)
  8. Dangerous- Kardinal Offishall
  9. When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls
  10. Damaged- Pussycat Dolls
  11. Shake it- Metro Station
  12. It's not my time- 3 Doors Down
  13. American Boy- Estelle feat. Kanye West
  14. Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade
  15. In the Ayer- Flo Rida feat. Will.i.am
  16. Realize- Colbie Caillat

I am still on the fence whether to include Handlebars by Flobots.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

Um YEAH! You totally HAVE to add Handlebars and now...LUDO!!! hahaha It was great seeing you today! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

(Look up Horror of Our Love by Ludo)