Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mediterranean inspired

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to a fan blowing in the corner somewhere...

ten random things about me
1. My shoe size is either 8 or 8 1/2.
2. I lose things relatively easily.
3. I lied about something to a friend once, and it is the reason I can never be friends with her again.
4. A man named Alex saved my life once.
5. If I could have any superpowers I would want the ability to communicate with animals
6. Out of the four people who I think will be life long friends from high school, I got to really know two this year.
7. I wish I could meet and conversate with Stephen King.
8. I dislike onions.
9. I could live off of Taco Bell.
10. I cannot wait to decorate my home.

nine places I've visited
1. Hartford, CT
2. Salem, Mass.
3. Somewhere in Maine
4. Palm Springs, CA
5. Busch Gardens, FL
6. Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
7. Rhode Island
8. New Jersey
9. Washington DC

eight things i want to do before i die
1. Write and publish a full length novel
2. go on jeopardy
3. Visit all 50 states
4. Go to Paris
5. Pull a true all nighter
6. Have a truly romantic movie style whirlwind romance
7. roast marshmallows over a fire
8. learn something everyday

seven ways to win my heart
1. be able to make me laugh
2. love animals
3. love me unconditionally
4. be able to hold a good conversation
5. be a gentleman
6. love my family
7. don't be able to live without me

six things i believe in
1. god
2. people can have genuine fun without drugs or alcohol
3. good things happen to good people
4. bad things happen to good people
5. Miracles can happen
6. love

FIVE things im afraid of
1. Dying alone
2. waking up one day and realizing I don't have any friends
3. Something bad will happen to my cat or my mom
4. Not getting into the college I want to go to
5. never being able to really open myself up

FOUR of my favorite items in my bedroom
1. my bed
2. my phone
3. my glider
4. my television

THREE things i do every day
1. brush my teeth
2. love
3. talk to my mom

TWO things i am trying not to do right now
1. go to sleep
2. go and get a reese's before I'm done with this...

ONE person i want to see right now
1. Mediterranean

=)

Soul

No comments: